Anyone looking for a writer?

jddavis2 at mmm.com jddavis2 at mmm.com
Thu Apr 4 08:35:08 PDT 2013

Good Morning Framers,

Is there anyone on the list in need of a Technical Writer/Online Help
Developer?  I'm looking for an opportunity in the South East Michigan area
or a telecommute opportunity.   I'm currently employed, but sadly my
company was acquired and they are planning on closing the Michigan office.
As I'm not willing to relocate to Texas, I have to find a new gig :-)

I have 20 years of experience and I've won regional and international STC
awards.  FrameMaker and Web Works are my favorite tools, but I have
experience with other tools as well.  I've designed templates, developed
style guidelines and processes, managed large documentation projects and
teams of writers, and of course, written and illustrated many software and
hardware manuals.

If anyone knows of an opportunity, please contact me off list at:
jdavis4docs at yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Jessica Davis