Zoom Level Settings in FM 11

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Thu Apr 4 13:21:28 PDT 2013

>My only gripe is the cost of an upgrade. I don't mind paying $400 every few
versions to upgrade, but $400 to upgrade a single version is too much.

I think Adobe's ultimate goal is to get everyone on a subscription plan.

I bought TCS4 with a 2-year maintenance plan to cover upgrades, but found
out that it did not cover new features released to subscription or ASA
plans.
There were features I needed for Captivate, so I bought a TCS4 subscription
for $69 per month. (My other software was moved to secondary computers, so
it didn't go to waste.)

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com
Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995
Authorized QuarkXPress Instructor and Certified Expert since 1988