Zoom Level Settings in FM 11

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Apr 4 16:09:56 PDT 2013

> >My only gripe is the cost of an upgrade. I don't mind paying $400 every few versions to upgrade, but $400 to upgrade a single version is too much.

> I think Adobe's ultimate goal is to get everyone on a subscription plan.

Only if you have enough "points" to do so - as evidenced by the recent thread I wrote about, they are _not_ going to give me a renewal on my last 2 year Update Plan, since it is only for 1 license.

All small number of users (individual and business) are thus shut out with overpricing - I think Adobe's ultimate goal is to get them to switch to some other tool.