PDF and Alternatives to Acrobat [WAS Re: Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?]

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Apr 4 16:20:13 PDT 2013

Thanks for the list! It will help me during my evaluations soon. An addition to your list:

"easyPDF" from BCL Technologies ($29.95)
http://www.pdfonline.com/easypdf/pdf-printer/

And I think, but not sure, that Pdf995 costs ($9.95) to get "without a sponsor page" ... all their tools cost this, hence the "995" in the name. :) Their "PdfEdit995" and "PdfSignature995" products adds the capability to add combine/extract pages, encryption, etc.