Subscriptions (was Zoom Level Settings in FM 11)

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Fri Apr 5 11:51:57 PDT 2013

Depending on one's needs, I would look at:
A Technical Communication Suite @ $70 per month.

I have both--and yes, it costs me $1440 US per year, but I was spending
close to that on upgrades each year anyway.
(I need to say up-to-date as a trainer.)

Plus, I have other features that come with the Cloud, such as unlimited
submission of InDesign-created iPad apps to Apple.

I get all the updates as they become available, including Illustrator,
Acrobat, and Captivate.
Some companies might like the known monthly fee rather than large upgrade
fees every year or so.
Adobe is getting more strict on how far back one can upgrade from.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com
Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995