Trouble selecting multiple graphics

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:50:13 PDT 2013

Hi Framers,

I'm not able to select multiple graphic frame objects. Diagonal dragging to
encompass the objects with an invisible border only selects the last one
over which the cursor passes. Using the shift-click-drag method gives the
same result. Clicking the individual items' edge, with and without any
modifier key I can think of, gives the same result. These graphic frames
are not anchored. They often overlap the main text flow frame, but are not
fully within it.

Ctrl+A grabs the main flow and any graphic fully within its text frame, but
no graphics that partly overlap the frame. On a page with no main flow
elements, ctrl+A grabs all text frames but only two of three graphic frames.

I've tried both the smart arrow cursor and the dumb one.

What am I missing?

Frame 11.0.1.382, Windows 7.

Thanks,
Karen