Trouble selecting multiple graphics

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:50:18 PDT 2013

Really? Then why does the online FrameMaker 11 help say (or seem to say)
that you can?
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/WSd817046a44e105e21e63e3d11ab7f741c8-7ffb.html#WSd817046a44e105e21e63e3d11ab7f741c8-7fe9

And what the heck kind of workflow is that... making you click and
copy/paste or whatever three, four, five times instead of once?

--Karen