Trouble selecting multiple graphics

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Apr 9 12:13:34 PDT 2013

Fred Ridder wrote:

?  That help topic is discussing multiple *graphic objects* (within the same frame or on the same page), not multiple *frames*.  Frames are containers that have their own set of properties that are quite different from the graphic objects they contain.
Ah, yes! That is true, and I missed that in the original question and later comment.
In my response, I was referring to selecting multiple graphics objects in the same frame ... that all works well with diagonal selection using a mouse.