Trouble selecting multiple graphics

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:22:18 PDT 2013

Steve Rickaby wrote:

> Also, in theory (although I've never been able to make it work), you should be able to reference named graphical objects on a reference page.

I'll admit that the procedure for creating a named graphic object in the reference pages is fussy and a little arcane, but once you've set it up it works like a champ, especially for graphics that are associated with particular paragraph tags. After all, FrameMaker itself uses that very same mechanism for producing the separator rules below page headers and above footnotes.