More Font Warnings

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Thu Apr 11 19:43:22 PDT 2013

Hi Karen,

The missing fonts could be located in several places, like "empty" text lines created from the Graphics Palette.

If you are certain you have only the fonts you wish in your para and char styles, you could Edit->Preferences and change the settings to not remember missing fonts. Then open/save FM doc. (Make back up copy first, of course.)

That should cleanse any missing fonts.

In random cases, I have found text frames that someone moved "off the page" with extreme values (exceeding page width) via Graphics->Object properties.

Hope that this helps.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com<mailto:mhoffman at adobe.com>
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J