Interacting with a database

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Fri Apr 12 05:49:17 PDT 2013

Hello Framers,

I want to build a Frame template and populate it with items (about 500)
from a spreadsheet to create a book. Each item has a photo, name,
description, email address. Can this be automated?

What is this process called in Frame?

As an aside, my Frame manual is somewhere in a box, I haven’t found it
yet. Is it worthwhile spending half the day looking for it, or are there
more appropriate sources elsewhere? I have (vaguely) looked for this
kind of feature in the manual before, but haven’t found anything that
looks appropriate.

Thanks in advance,
Theresa