PDF Import

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Wed Apr 17 01:16:10 PDT 2013

Brad,

I have found in the past that some anti-virus suites can be overzealous
and serious affect printing.   The worst offender is Microsoft Security
Essentials, where printing FrameMaker documents that contain referenced
PDF files takes a significantly long time.

You might want to try adding a process exclusion to your anti-virus
product to ignore FrameMaker.exe, and AcroDist.exe too.

When I switched the antivirus product [from MS security to AVG
professional] on the offending machine, printing those documents was
achievable.

YMMV.

Regards
// Simon BUCH