Webworks: Problem with the order of pages when I convert a Frame file that has a mixture of landscape and portrait pages

Karen Carroll Karen.Carroll at FINEOS.com
Mon Apr 22 07:01:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

We have some wide tables that we want to display in landscape in a mainly portrait document. I have set up our  Frame templates to allow users to do this using Landscape Left and Landscape Right master pages. This works great for our PDF output, however when I convert our content to HTML using WebWorks the landscape page displays below all other portrait pages in the chapter. Is there a way to ensure that WebWorks follows the same page order as the Frame file? Any ideas on cracking this problem would be great.

Thanks,
Karen

FINEOS Corporation is the global brand name of FINEOS Corporation and its affiliated
group companies worldwide.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
only for the use of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient or a
representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must
not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for
computer viruses. However, you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com