Modifying Image Paths

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Apr 24 09:32:30 PDT 2013

I've used the "search and replace path in a MIF file" method when my image links have come back broken from a translation round and I need to get the files out ASAP (ie, rather than return them to the translators to be fixed).

It works just fine. Just be sure to make copies of everything before you do the search and replace.

Also, you might do a few updates through Frame first so you know exactly what path to use as the replacement.

Alison