FM 11/RH10 > Multiscreen HTML Output - making changes to the default Desktop output

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Wed Apr 24 09:38:12 PDT 2013

Ok, I've been trying to find this answer in the RoboHelp and FrameMaker help all morning, and not having any luck, so I'll throw it out to the group. It's been a decade-plus since I worked in RoboHelp, so don't remember much. My source content is in FM11.

I know what I want to do, just not how to make it happen. I want to use one of the skins that shipped with RH10 in the Multiscreen HTML 5 output (for the WebHelp/Desktop output). I was able to create an individual WebHelp_Pro layout using my preferred skin, but cannot for the life of me figure out how/where to edit the default Multiscreen HTML 5 Desktop output/layout to use that same skin. How/where do I go in RH to make that change?

Once I know how to change one of the output layouts in the Multiscreen layout, I can change the other layouts as desired. Once back in FM 11  I can easily select the correct project template when I want to publish the document from there.

I know this has to be fairly simply, but its escaping me.

Thx
Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.