Skip to Next Table Command?

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Apr 25 13:34:33 PDT 2013

FM 9 Version: 9.0p255
Unstructured
OS: Windows 7, 64 bit

Is there a "skip to next table" command?

I'm using Silicon Prairie tools to check everything in my books for overrides (tedious to say the least) and it would be so much simpler to check the tables is there was a keyboard command to move from "wherever" in the current table to the beginning of the first cell in the next table.

I checked the Frame 9 PDF and also Scriptorium's Unstructured Frame 8 book, but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Alison Craig  |  Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation  |  #130 - 4311 Viking Way, BC, Canada  V6V2K9
T 604-279-8550 ext. 127  |  F 604-279-8559  |  TF 1-866-437-9508  |  www.ultrasonix.com<http://www.ultrasonix.com>