Variables based on paragraph tags at the book level

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Mon Apr 29 16:53:17 PDT 2013

We do a lot of translation, but I have never encountered this - thanks for the warning of something to watch for.

As we were recently acquired and my translation will now be managed through the documentation department at our Danish "sister" company, it's definitely something I'll follow up on with them.

Alison Craig  |  Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation  |  #130 - 4311 Viking Way, BC, Canada  V6V2K9
T 604-279-8550 ext. 127  |  F 604-279-8559  |  TF 1-866-437-9508  |  www.ultrasonix.com