Catalog definitions ... fonts not available

Alastair Dent alastair.dent at imgtec.com
Tue Aug 6 02:08:39 PDT 2013

Ok, I've inherited some Frame docs that use Helvetica, Times and Courier. Those fonts aren't on my system.

I'm using these docs to create a template.

I've opened the book and all documents, then used the Fonts pod to locate missing fonts and replace with an existing font. I've saved the documents, closed and re-opened them.

I still get the 'missing fonts' message. The error log says that the catalog contains fonts that aren't on my system.

Obviously the styles catalog has styles using the missing fonts (but those styles aren't used in my documents).

What is the best way of tackling this?

Alastair Dent
Technical Author
Imagination Technologies Limited