FrameMaker 10 Crashes Regularly, is unstructured FrameMaker 11 more stable

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Wed Aug 7 06:49:03 PDT 2013

It's very difficult to say whether your experience will improve with
FrameMaker 11. I find FrameMaker 11 to be less temperamental than
FrameMaker 10, but it's far from crash-free. Try the 30-day trial
version of FrameMaker 11. You should know pretty quickly whether FM11 is
more stable in your environment.

Do send your crash logs to Adobe. Crashes with a non-obvious cause (to
you) may be fixable by the FrameMaker development team.

-Alan