Catalog definitions ... fonts not available

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Aug 7 05:23:51 PDT 2013

Hi Alastair,

Check the Console window and see if the font substitutions are acceptable to
you. If they are, go to the General Preferences dialog box and uncheck
Remember Missing Font Names and close the dialog box. Open each document and
you will get the message one more time, except this time FrameMaker will
make the substitution permanent. Save and close each document and the next
time you open them, you shouldn't get the message.

You may want to recheck Remember Missing Font Names when you are done.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very
much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.