Take the Adobe Tech Comm Survey

Thu Aug 8 11:05:39 PDT 2013

Karen Robbins wrote:

> A browser-based survey only works on one platform? Please! :-)
>
> --Karen
> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Shmuel Wolfson wrote:
> It worked fine for me with Firefox under Windows 7.

We don't know what it works on and what it doesn't work on. I don't think any of the people who said it didn't work for them told us what OS and browser version or versions they tried. (Don't most people, esp. tech writers, have multiple browsers at their disposal these days?)

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom