CleanImport and ElectroPubs?

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Tue Aug 13 12:23:08 PDT 2013

There are a lot of cool plugins out there, but one thing that always
worries me is what may happen to them when the developers drop off the
map. Witness the recent loss of Bruce Foster and his plugins. I hope
guys like Steve Kubis, Rick Quatro, Frank Stearns, Scott Prentice, and
others make plugins that we love. Some of them work with future versions
of FrameMaker. Some don't. Some have licenses that only work on a
particular computer. I hope that all of these guys have put
contingencies in place to keep their plugins going if something ever
happens to them.

Mike Wickham