OT: Acrobat Joboption Files

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Wed Aug 14 07:31:55 PDT 2013

I have a bunch of joboptions settings on my website at:
http://www.ideastraining.com/PDFs/PDF_joboptions.zip

For the first one, you would probably want the WebDownload file; for the
second, _probably_ the PDFX-1a_SWOP_150LPI file*.

*File for commercial printers need to be make for the exact type of printing
process (sheetfed coated, SWOP/magazine-type printing, newprint, etc.).

I can modify them for you if you need.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com
Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995
Authorized QuarkXPress Instructor and Certified Expert since 1988