VENDOR ANN: Recording link to 8/14 Webinar "Why Structure is a Necessity..."

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Wed Aug 14 20:15:10 PDT 2013

We had a record turn-out today for a very dynamic webinar from Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, on "Why Structure is No Longer an Option, but Increasingly Becoming a Necessity."

The answers are not all about documentation, manuals, UA, etc. You may be surprised at some of the statistics revealed from Scott's recent research. Many forces driving the use of structure do happen to intersect nicely with FrameMaker, although this webinar has no product demo.

You will find the link to the webinar recording in the TWEET below:

Missed our @scottabel guest webinar "Why structured content is a necessity, not an option"? RECORDING = http://adobe.ly/16Q6RQa #techcomm

Note: the link will take you to what looks like a webinar registration page. Just use your free Adobe.com credentials (ID and password) to view this, or any of our other recordings.

Enjoy!

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  mhoffman at adobe.com
@maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J