Proof reading the Adobe FrameMaker 11 'documentation'?

Anjaneai S anjaneai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 09:10:37 PDT 2013

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your email.

Please allow me some time to get your the required information about this.

However, regarding the broken links, can you please share me a
screenshot/page# where you found these broken links in the Help file.
Please go through the following link for *Top issues/Tech
Specs/installation Instructions*

http://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker.html

Thanks,
Anjaneai