Proof reading the Adobe FrameMaker 11 'documentation'?

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 13:25:12 PDT 2013

AFAIK, Hunspell uses (or at least did use) plain text files. In Open Office
and Libre Office, I can add to it from the old UNIX libraries for aspell or
ispell. Which can be added to directly in a text editor, if you want to.

I don't know whether it is any different in FM11. Have you googled hunspell?

Bodvar