Hypertext links not working

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Fri Aug 23 04:39:13 PDT 2013

2013-08-23-05T11:40Z

Robert -

Thanks for the info.  I, too, haven't done this since years ago.  So
long ago, in fact that I've tracked down my materials from Shlomo
Perets' training back in 2002.

Yes, all the files are part of dir_Abc_Def.book.  The odd thing, for
myself, is that the "child" file, is outside the folder that contains
the rest of the book.

Nothing I've tried so far works, so I'm hoping that someone on the list
can help me find the "secret sauce" that I'm missing from the "recipe."

Regards,
Dave Stamm
Information Engineer
General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.