Disappearing Palette Items

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Thu Aug 29 12:07:13 PDT 2013

I can second Mike's suggestion to watch RJ's video. I watched it
immediately after upgrading to Frame 9 and it made the paradigm shift
from Frame 7 so much smoother. A lot of people really struggled with
how to manage the pods and panels on the new UI, but RJ made it easy
to understand. Until you understand the power of being able to
customize your UI, you will not be able to take full advantage of the
FM versions that have been released since FM9 plus the other Adobe
products that use that same UI now.

Carol