need to collaborate with a Word guru

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Fri Aug 30 13:29:44 PDT 2013

Hi Carol, perhaps you'd be well-advised to break up the two functions and parcel the work out separately.

I've created many effective Word templates that work properly when imported into FrameMaker…it's really more of a function of the style names than the physical attributes of the Word DOT.

Once you have the "proper clean slate" as a DOCX, you can then format as necessary within Word itself.

Of course, the less formatting on the Word side, the better, but perhaps that's better than waiting for someone who "likes" both Fm and Word...

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com