Expressions and conditions settings in the book are inconsistent

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Tue Dec 3 07:40:12 PST 2013

I'm getting this error on the first chapter (after the TOC) when I update my book. I'm using structured FrameMaker 10 on Windows 7, and I have the plugin AXCM version 3.11 installed to filter my books on attribute values. Yes, I know that FrameMaker 10 has this feature now, but I haven't gotten around to implementing it. In any case, AXCM has been working fine with FrameMaker 10 for the last 6 months or so, so I don't see why it would be causing a problem now.

I've tried deleting all the conditions on the TOC file and chapter 1, and re-importing conditional text settings from the cover, but I still get this error. Someone else on this forum said they got this error when they were trying out FrameMaker 11 for the first time, and he said he didn't have any conditions defined in his documents, so maybe it has nothing to do with conditional text?

Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
Medical and Wireless Division
feimin.lorente at onsemi.com<mailto:feimin.lorente at onsemi.com>
+1 519-884-9696 ext. 2229 | Waterloo office
+1 519-831-4931 | mobile
+1 905-631-5724 | fax
www.onsemi.com<http://www.onsemi.com/>