off topic -- confirmation of Adobe email address

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Dec 4 10:51:34 PST 2013

Hi all,

Following Adobe's shocking performance in allowing our data to be stolen
and subsequently posted online, I have seen an increase in the volume
spam coming my way. To be expected I guess. However, this morning I
received an email purportedly from Adobe asking me to log into their
server and enter my password. It is from this address:
email at mail.adobesystems.com

Now, it may be real but it is not adobe.com and so I suspect that it is
a phishing scam. Now that's smart. Get the suckers' new passwords...

Alan

--
Dr Alan Litchfield
AlphaByte