Can no longer create .ps that does not error in Distiller

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 08:29:59 PST 2013

At 11:24 -0500 11/12/13, Art Campbell wrote:

>Isolating the graphics one by one would be approach. I have a hunch it'll be a .PDF or .EPS; maybe conflicting versions of PostScript or something obscure like that.

Thanks.

>One important item you left out of your description is whether you're using the distiller head that's installed by the FM distribution or have a complete version of Acrobat...

I am using a complete version of Acrobat 6. I did check, though, and Acrobat 6 doesn't seem to install AdobePS. However, as I said, I've given up on that, so I guess there's no point chasing the 101 error unless I can't get the LaserWriter 8 driver to play.

Obviously I am using an old system, but it's always *just worked*, and now it suddenly doesn't, I'm a bit lost. (The reason I'm not running v 10 on Windows is that I've been waiting for the new Mac Pro.)

--
Steve