PDF editing and pulling edits back into FM

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Dec 16 14:39:28 PST 2013

All,

As a one person shop with only one or two SMEs at a time, I never had had to
worry about collaboration among multiple authors/editors before producing
the final deliverable. I now have to consider this issue. Has anybody on
this list ever used the function that Adobe describes about collating edits
from multiple PDFs back into a FM file? I know that w/ the Tech comm suite,
there is a cloud-based single PDF, but right now, I cannot consider this as
a solution. I can consider for right now, just standalone FM (unstructured)
source, producing a PDF, distributing it to multiple SMEs for edits and then
pulling all these edits back into one location.

Any thoughts, comments ,experiences would be much appreciated.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC
www.spectrumwritingllc.com
TammyVB  *AT*  spectrumwritingllc  *DOT*  com