FrameMaker 9: Table Alighment

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Dec 17 07:16:38 PST 2013

Hi Brenda,

Not automatically. A good way to do it by hand is to put an anchored frame
above the table. After you show/hide your conditions, then you can stretch
or shrink the anchored frame to line up the table at the bottom. If you have
FrameScript, I can provide a script that would do the adjustment
automatically. If you are interested in this, please contact me offlist.
Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.