Bizarre mouse behavior with FrameMaker

Harro de Jong Harro.deJong at triviewgroup.com
Fri Dec 20 08:17:47 PST 2013

Steve Rickaby wrote:
> only *very* occasionally,
> for a scroll page down, I get the current contents of the paste buffer followed
> by the ']' inserted into the text. Which is of course highly undesirable, especially
> if you don't notice it.

It sounds like another application sees the Cmd-] shortcut and acts on it. Do you have any clipboard management apps?

Or, it could be similar to a problem I sometimes have on my Mac: I've got an ancient Apple Extended Keyboard attached via an ADB-to-USB converter. Occasionally, it will munge some keystrokes. " my Mac" will come out as "my;ac" (even though I'm hitting the correct keys). Two keystrokes are seen as one if they're typed too quickly. You could try a different keyboard.

Harro de Jong
Triview