Color in PDFs made from FM6

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 10:52:47 PST 2013

The Kindle books I've done have gone from a variety of versions of Frame
through MIF2Go to Amazon's converter. No problems at all, but these were
standard text heavy novel-type books.

If I were Steve, I'd download the FM 11 evaluation copy, patch it as
required, do the job and call it a day....

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.