Framemaker 11 crashes constantly when I generate a RH project

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Tue Feb 5 06:16:17 PST 2013

Your copy of FM should just be sitting there at the Splash screen when doing the linking to a RH project. I've never had any "Not Responding" messages happening when dealing with TCS4 on my Win7 64-bit machine or an XP SP3 machine either.

Can you give us more details about your O/S and hardware? Location of files, etc.