FM 7 and CS6 Illustrator art

Ivan David Vaseekaran davidi at adobe.com
Fri Feb 8 02:37:36 PST 2013

Hi Steve,

I checked with the Illustrator team - and they inform me that CS6 will back save. However, if you use a feature that is available in CS6 and not in CSpreviousversion, then, when you open the file in the CSpreviousversion, elements created using the newer features of CS6 will not be available for editing and manipulation. I believe they're 'flattened'.

Regards,
Ivan David Vaseekaran | Content and Community Lead
Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Photoshop Elements