"FrameMaker has detected a problem and must quit" Really?!

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Wed Feb 13 12:45:56 PST 2013

I'm getting that one right after this one occurs - 11014, 7732533, 7724103, 5985284

I've figured out that it's something to do with WinXP because working on another terminal running Win7, doing exactly the same things with the same files doesn't get the error at all. I seem to run into it when I've got 2 or more .fm docs open and I'm going to the xref panel to apply an xref in one of the docs open to another open doc. My FM11 is installed locally on my C:\ drive and my .fm files are up on a network drive (P:\).