Fm templates in public domain?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 09:21:18 PST 2013

Been a while since I looked at them, but have you checked out the
templates Adobe has? They're from version 5.5.x, but they should be
more than enough to get you started.

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

Scroll way down the page until you see "Version 6.0 and before".

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM, John Posada <jposada99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys...i just started using FM11 at my gig after being away since 7.2 and
> for the last 3 days have been setting up templates from scratch. I dont have
> a problem with doing this, but as the only writer in the department it is
> taking forever. My question, and fir those who know that im not trying to
> sponge off you guys, but if I can shorten this process by customizing an
> existing template, it would be appreciated. Im doing books using the 1.0,
> 1.1, 1.1.1 numbering pattern.
>
> Thanks guys much appreciated.
>
> John Posada

> or visit