"FrameMaker has detected a problem and must quit" Really?!

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Tue Feb 19 07:14:34 PST 2013

When creating a PDF, I’d be looking to eliminate the network part of things by generating to a local location (leaving all the source files/resources where they are on the network). I seem to remember reading some “best practice” that recommended generating PDFs to a local location first, then copying them to their network home after.