Frame 11 Appearance

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:41:37 PST 2013

Me too! I truly dislike the dark, drab, low-contrasty appearance of
Frame and all the Adobe apps. Whatever happened to clarity,
readability, contrast, and the ability to size UI text for improved
accessibility? Even the best settings aren't good enough--it goes
from really low contrast and poor readability to barely-tolerable
contrast and still poor readability.

Another bad interface is recent Acrobat (Pro). UI elements are
oversized, clunky, and take up far too much screen real estate! I
hate having to click, click, click all over the place to reveal and
hide stuff, and have the document jump around, resize, etc. while
doing so. As bad on Mac as on PC, unfortunately.

(And don't get me started about Dreamweaver....)

--Karen