FM8 u/s: Conditional cross-refs

Helen Borrie helebor at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 20 12:17:10 PST 2013

At 11:42 p.m. 20/02/2013, Shmuel Wolfson wrote:
>Are you sure it's not generating the TOC and index? It thought Frame updated whatever it could, even if some things were unresolved.

I was hoping that would be so, but so far it is not.  I'll persevere because I'm not keen to throw the baby out with the bathwater by breaking the main book.  The page (re)numbering is good, the conditionals work.  I just can't get the update process to ignore the hidden unresolved cross-refs.  I guess there's something I'm not seeing yet, to explain why the TOC and the index won't update.

Thanks,
Helen