Frame 11 Appearance

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Feb 20 15:48:33 PST 2013

For me, the so-called "new and improved" UI in FM 11 is why I generally still use FM 8 for some of my older documents, and only start FM 11 when I have the need for features in it.

The look and feel of the recent versions of FM are the worst (some good features, but mostly bad) since I began using FrameMaker back in 1988.

I beta-tested FM 3 and 5 a long time ago, and have not been involved in any more since then. So, Frank, I am also glad you are raising your concerns during these more recent betas - I hope you are heard by _somebody_ in authority at Adobe to make a decision to fix this someday.