switch between 8.5x11 and A4 sized pages within the same book?

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Thu Feb 21 09:02:53 PST 2013

2013-02-21-04T17:00Z

Lisa -

I agree with Nadine's first recommendation, which is what we have done
here.

Preparing for this process emphasizes that "less is [or fewer are]
more."  Wield "Ockham's Razor" judiciously, of not ruthlessly.

For _full_ benefit, I highly recommend that you expend the resources
necessary to attend Shlomo Perets'  course on advanced techniques for
FrameMaker templates.

See http://www.microtype.com/default.html.

Good luck and regards,

Dave Stamm

Information Engineer

General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.

Integrated Log Engr Svc, Logistics Section

1700 Magnavox Way, Suite 200     We'll hit your targets from here.(tm)

Fort Wayne, Indiana  46804-1552; US

tel:  260-434-9620             fax:  260.434.9501 / 9509

dave.stamm at gdc4s.com     http://www.gdc4s.com/

This message and / or attachments may include information subject to
GDC4S S.P. 1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to be
accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission
are governed by General Dynamics and its policies.  Contractual
restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the
policies or contract to determine proper handling.   Unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of the original message.