switch between 8.5x11 and A4 sized pages within the same book?

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Feb 21 10:23:33 PST 2013

Assuming that copy is not to change, I would be inclined to link text to
the two templates (import by reference) rather than import it by
copying. That is, a third file that contains formatted text, plus the A4
and Letter templates.

Any copy changes are made to the linked text and reflected in both
templates.

Of course, you will have variations in text placement and awkward
breaks. So, YMWV.

If you are talking about spelling variationstoo, then to keep myself
sane I would insist on completely separate versions and date+document
any changes made for consistency.

Alan

AlphaByte
PO Box 1941, Auckland