switch between 8.5x11 and A4 sized pages within the same book?

LGLists Lists at techcomplus.com
Thu Feb 21 08:38:08 PST 2013

Lise,

Years ago, a colleague suggested that I set up all projects to work with
both A4 paper and US letter 8.5 x 11 paper by setting the page size to
Custom with the width to 8.26" and the height to 11". As far as I know, this
works, and you don't have to switch back and forth. You'll have a little
larger margins on US letter, but not a big deal.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
 <http://www.techcomplus.com/> www.techcomplus.com