Frame 11 Appearance

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Feb 21 19:00:50 PST 2013

http://www.daube.ch/docu/fmaker66.html

From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Keith Soltys
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:15 AM
To: sharon at anthrobytes.com; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Frame 11 Appearance

I thought that MicroType's Express Customization tool for FrameMaker might
be a partial solution to this as it does have customized toolbars with
coloured icons. But alas, the toolbar customization is only available in
FrameMaker 8 and earlier.  The FrameMaker 9-11 version offers customized
menus, but doesn't change the toolbars.

I could have sworn that I saw an article or post about a tool that offered
coloured icons in the FM 11 toolbars, but I can't find it in my mail
archives and a Google search was fruitless.

And that still wouldn't solve the icky font issue in the tabs.

Maybe somebody who's good with a programming resource editor could solve
this, but it's beyond my skill level.

Regards

Keith