Line numbering tables in FM11?

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Mon Feb 25 11:54:22 PST 2013

2013-02-25-01T19:55Z

Tori -

I've not had to work with line numbering, so I wonder whether numbering
the rows of the tables will suffice.

The numbering in each table could start with "1," and when combined with
each table's number (I assume that the tables are numbered), this scheme
will provide unique identification for each row.  For example, "Table
14-3, row 98."

If your customer can't work with such a solution because "it's different
from how Word does it," then you _do_ have a challenge.

Regards,

Dave Stamm