Line numbering tables in FM11?

Tori Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Mon Feb 25 14:28:09 PST 2013

<<cough>>it's a 470-page, multi-chapter book, with a ton of generated
files, numbered headers 8 levels deep, and ~320 tables. I don't think so.

A sample chapter generated using Rick Quatro's scripted solution
(generate line numbers via a FrameScript before PDF-ing) has been
reviewed by the client and judged as "better than Word, because the
table text is now numbered, too".     While Rick's solution does require
adding an extra step to our pre-PDF routine, the whole book can be done
in a few hours of implementation time, plus a quick run of the script.
Thanks to all who have been contributing ideas, it's been great seeing
so many of Frame's capabilities I didn't know about!

Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674
www.spot-on-creative.com